[Evolution] Inbox Glitch

Just today, for no obvious reason, Evolution stopped showing the unread incoming messages. It shows the number of unread messages, but they are not included in the message list. If I right click on the Inbox folder and choose "Mark all messages as read" then the new messages appear in the message list as unread messages. I did not notice any Evolution-related updates in the set of updates I installed this morning.

I'm running Evolution 3.26.2-1 on Debian Testing, with all updates applied.