Da: evolution-list [mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org] Per conto di
Milan Crha
Inviato: lunedì 4 dicembre 2017 13:02
A: evolution-list gnome org
Oggetto: Re: [Evolution] Exchange setting

On Sat, 2017-12-02 at 20:38 +0100, gmail wrote:
Everything is fine except for the fact that I can get only a part of
my folder "1111 ARCHIVI"  that in the original Outlook contains > 70
subfolders  while in Evolution almost all of them are missing ( I get
only some 5) .

        Hi,
how do you connect there? Is it evolution-mapi or evolution-ews? I'm unsure
from the error message about the public folders.

Being it evolution-ews (Exchange Web Services), it can be that the server
decided to split the synchronization of the folders into multiple chunks,
which evolution-ews doesn't seem to have covered, but it also can read many
folders without it, definitely more than 5 (I have more than 30 and they all
show up in Evolution). You can run evolution with:

   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution &>log.txt

which will show raw communication between the server and Evolution, where
you might search for SyncFolderHierarchy requests and responses.
It can also contain IncludesLastFolderInRange in the response, which shows
whether the folder list had been split or not. As the update is done
iteratively, then you might delete
   ~/.cache/evolution/mail/<ews-account-uid>/
folder before running with logging, thus it's all downloaded from scratch,
including the folder hierarchy synchronization request.
        Bye,
        Milan