[Evolution] Exchange setting

Hi,

my company recently switched from Lotus to MS Outlook Exchange.

Since at home I'm using Linux ( ZORIN 12.2) I configured Evolution 3.18.5.2

Everything is fine except for the fact that I can get only a part of my folder "1111 ARCHIVI"  that in the original Outlook contains > 70 subfolders  while in Evolution almost all of them are missing ( I get only some 5) .

When I select to "Manage Subscriptions" I get the message: "There are no public folder servers available."

Moreover I find a folder named "Subscription problems" with 3 subfolders ( Conflicts; Server errors, Local Errors) all of them empty.

I tried long with folder update  etc, but nope: any suggestion?

Thanks

Alberto