[Evolution] Evolution and tor network proxy

Hi

I'm trying to set up an IMAP account in Evolution (3.24.6-1.fc26) that would connect through a network proxy.
I've also have other IMAP accounts in Evolution so I just want this one account to go through a proxy. I
thought it would just be to go to Network Preferences and define a custom proxy, but it doesn't work.
Evolution displays a question mark next to the account.  If I don't go through the proxy the IMAP account
connects fine. This is the configuration instructions I'm following https://mailbit.io/configuration What I
did was to define a Socks Proxy at localhost:9050 and tag this one account to use it. I know that the proxy
works fine, because if I tell Gnome to use it in All Settings -> Network that for example Firefox uses that
proxy.

Am I missing something here?