Re: [Evolution] using evolution with google suite?

Hi there;

Am Donnerstag, den 27.04.2017, 16:31 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha:

some distributions can even disable to build it, as it's an optional
debugging tool. I do not know whether your distro provides it or not,
thus the epiphany test might be easier to do.

Strange enough, I just was about to install epiphany to give it a try,
and after powering on my laptop again, GNOME prompted me with the oauth
dialog for this account again - and this time it worked. Totally unsure
what to think of that, I tried even rebooting the device twice this
afternoon.

No real idea. It's working now so I guess this issue is "resolved", but
I have no clue what is different now...

Thanks for your help anyway, greatly appreciated! :)
Kristian