Re: [Evolution] using evolution with google suite?

On Thu, 2017-04-27 at 16:24 +0200, Kristian Rink wrote:
Can I somehow dig deeper into what evolution does in that Webkit
view?

        Hi,
evolution only waits for the end of the "wizard" and lefts everything
on the WebKitGTK+. Try to repeat the process in epiphany, which is a
WebKitGTK+ browser. WebKit itself provides also a MiniBrowser, as a
simple test application, but it doesn't use to be installed always, and
some distributions can even disable to build it, as it's an optional
debugging tool. I do not know whether your distro provides it or not,
thus the epiphany test might be easier to do.

By the way, did you downgrade the libsoup already?
        Bye,
        Milan