Re: [Evolution] using evolution with google suite?

Hi;

Am Donnerstag, den 27.04.2017, 16:09 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha:

You should get the same result, hopefully without being redirected too
quickly, to get some diagnoses about the server response.

No. Actually following this link flawlessly works: I am prompted to
grant the application access to calendar, mail, contacts, and then I see
an application key that can be copied. Rather strange... So at least
it's not a server-sided thing here. Can I somehow dig deeper into what
evolution does in that Webkit view?

Cheers,
Kristian