Re: [Evolution] IMAP-Account - new message count, but no messages

I then left the INBOX folder and went to the account entry itself.

What do you mean by that?  Do you mean that you highlighted the root of
the account folder? The line that basically contains your email
address?  If so, then nothing is ever shown at that level, it's just
folder and doesn't contain any messages.

Go to the Inbox and make sure the top bar has "Show: All Messages" and
that the "Search:" entry is empty (i.e. click on the icon at the far
right of the entry box).

As Milan said, I think you need to do a screenshot of Evolution so we
can see what it looks like.

P.