Re: [Evolution] IMAP-Account - new message count, but no messages

On Tue, 2016-09-06 at 14:38 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
[imapx:A] I/O: 'A00002 ENABLE CONDSTORE QRESYNC'
[imapx:A] I/O: '* ENABLED CONDSTORE QRESYNC
A00002 OK Completed'

        Hi,
the IMAPx's implementation of quick resync sometimes doesn't work well
with certain servers. I would disable it as a test. Then restart the
evolution.

Nonetheless, it is not the cause here, because the messages are in the
local summary, thus it doesn't explain why you do not see the message
in the message list. I see from the IMAPx log that the folder contains
4 messages on the server, all unread.

48|Test17|2162688
47|Test 2016-09-06|2097152
46|Test|0

These are the three messages from the counter, which actually
looks like "INBOX (3)". None is shown in the list, though.

That's all fine (it was taken before the IMAPx log, which added the 4th
message).

I'm getting out of idea, as the underlying data look fine.

I'm wondering whether it cannot be a theme issue. There had been some
theme-related runtime warnings. Could you try to change the theme,
particularly not using the oxygen and breeze themes, whether it'll make
any difference? The default theme for Gtk+ is Adwaita. I think there
had been some claims about the breeze and/or oxygen theme in the past,
but I do not recall any detail. Trying in another than KDE desktop
environment would be also a good idea (I know that the evolution runs
under KDE, but your environment seems to be affected by something
special).

What if you change the view to some other using menu View->Current
view->...? Does your other folders have selected the same view as this
Inbox?

By the way, could you send a screenshot of your evolution window when
this Inbox is selected, please? Blur anything private, I'm interested
particularly in the message list part only.
        Bye,
        Milan