Re: [Evolution] Performance Issues

On Thu, 2016-05-26 at 13:03 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
The proposed change is to always give feedback when the post is held,
which I think is reasonable.

The advantage would be, if a subscriber accidently used a wrong account,
the subscriber could cancel the post, so no moderator needs to check the
mail.

I often use a wrong account, since neither Claws, nor Evolution always
automatically chose the right account, despite of features that ensure
that usually the wanted account is selected. I don't always
remember which account is used for what mailing list, since several
times I needed to change the email addresses for my mailing list
accounts, due to modified policies of email address providers and
different mailman settings of different mailing lists. This could be
related to DKIM signatures, blackhole listed ISPs or what ever else.
For me the only other solution would be to subscribe to each mailing
list with a few accounts and to receive mails from the list by just one
of those accounts. Until now I avoided doing this, IMO it's better if
one subscriber only appears by one email address.

Regards,
Ralf