Re: [Evolution] Colord/ioctl

ti., 29.03.2016 kl. 09.59 +0200, skrev Milan Crha:
On Tue, 2016-03-29 at 02:51 +0200, Stig Roar Wangberg wrote:

Because "gpg: no running gpg-agent - starting '/usr/bin/gpg-agent'
gpg: waiting for the agent to come up ... (5s)
gpg: connection to agent established
gpg: writing to '-'
gpg: signering mislyktes: Uegnet «ioctl» for enhet
gpg: signing failed: Uegnet «ioctl» for enhet
", you may need to select different mail options.

The Norwegian parts says "signing failed: Improper ioctl for unit"
      Hi,
it looks like there is some issue with the gpg-agent, which is
responsible to ask for the password for your keys. The gpg-agent can
be
disabled in config for the gpg1, but your evolution-data-server
 version uses gpg2, with which I do not know where the setting is
stored. The gpg1 has it in
~/.gnupg/gpg.conf , use-agent key. Try to install pinentry package,
eventually any of the sub-packages. I have install pinentry and
pinentry-qt (which are required by seahorse), both 0.9.6-4 versions.
      Bye,
      Milan
I never did those configurations before. But I'll look into it. I
wonder if this is a Fedora thing? Cause I have no problems in Mint and
Trisquel. But thanks a lot! No I know where to look.

Stig