[Evolution] Colord/ioctl

I get a message in Evolution that signing fails due to some ioctl, and
SELinux is giving me a message about some colord attempt to accsess
read on this file: /etc/udev/hwdb.bin. Are these to connected somehow?

I'm running Evolution on both Trisquel and Mint with no problems. Now
I'm in Fedora, and also want to use Evolution there too. But signing
and encryption fails due to some issues with the ioctl. About the other
message, from SELinux, I really don't know what is. I was thinking that
Evolution needs access to my gpg keys, and that Fedora (SELinux)
somehow denies it?

What can I do about this, please.

Stig