Re: [Evolution] how to move mails and configs to a new machine

On Thu, 2016-03-24 at 16:42 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
-- most Evolution stuff under the folder
/root/.local/share/evolution
(198497 items, totalling 8,5 GB)

OK.  I know this is nothing to do with Evolution, but it's important
say this:

<rant>
DO NOT use root as your normal login account.  Just don't.
There are NO REASONS to use root, especially for email, web browsing
etc.  I know it appears to make things easier, but you are setting
your
self up for a big, big fail. Just don't do it.

+1

This is absolutely insane. You're playing Russian roulette while
driving a clown car with no seat-belt across a high wire with no net.

poc