Re: [Evolution] Sending ical event invites to Outlook users?

Hi ;

Am Donnerstag, den 03.03.2016, 23:06 +0100 schrieb Tom:

As it's ownCloud, I'd expect the server logs can also contain some
information why the Outlook request to store (PUT) the meeting to
the
calendar failed.

... in addition: I wouldn't take sequential events for test cases

That's what made me wonder too: The event I created wasn't supposed to
be a sequence, just one, and the invitiation sent out looked completely
different than in example invites sent through Thunderbird or some
other MUAs people use around here...

Cheers,
Kristian