Re: [Evolution] Replacing POP by IMAP - Was: [solved] Is there a workaround for deleting messages after 1 day from the server?

On Thu, 2016-06-23 at 12:53 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
To me it sounds like what you really need is server-side filtering.

But then there would be the need to use the provider's web interfaces
and those usually are a PITA.

I do that all the time. In fact I no longer use Evolution's filtering
at all. It's all done in Gmail, including junk control.

poc