Re: [Evolution] linking to google calendar

On Mon, 2016-06-06 at 20:50 +0000, Francis Poulin wrote:
I just installed Evolution yesterday and just discovered that I am
using 3.18.5.2, not 3.20.  I tried updating with apt-get and said
that this is the latest version.  I guess I will wait til Ubuntu
updates their software.  Hopefully soon.

        Hi,
that's a good version, you do not need to wait for anything. Just use
GNOME Online Accounts, as had been suggested multiple times in this
thread, or use Find Calendars in the Google calendar Properties, which
I mentioned too already.
        Bye,
        Milan