Re: [Evolution] linking to google calendar

Hello Milan,

Thanks for your help.

Sorry that I didn't reply to Patrick's questions.  Sadly I didn't seem to get the emails, but I just found
them in the archives so now I can answer them.

I have no idea how Evolution can read colour coding for  a website.  I can imagine that it's hard for
evolution to read the colours, and didn't mean to imply that it should.  Just thought I would ask since it is
a nice feature on the website.  i was probably being overly greedy and hoped that Evolution could do it as
well.  No problem if it can't, I just thought I would ask.

I honestly don't understand the different levels of security and didn't mean to imply that Evolution was not
secure.  Google complained but I am not surprised to hear they have different standards and I don't mean to
imply that google should be the gold standard.

I just installed Evolution yesterday and just discovered that I am using 3.18.5.2, not 3.20.  I tried
updating with apt-get and said that this is the latest version.  I guess I will wait til Ubuntu updates their
software.  Hopefully soon.

I didn't mean to offend anyone and want to reiterate that I really like evolution so far and hope to learn
how to use this so that it's just as good if not better as the web version.

Thanks,
Francis

Francis Poulin
Associate Professor