[Evolution] linking to google calendar

Hello,

I am brand new to evolution mail and calendar and am keep to use them.

I managed to link the calendar to my google calendar but I have a couple of questions:

1) By default I could not because google found the app less secure than what it wanted.  I accepted the risk but not sure if there is any way to up the security?

2) More importantly, in google I have difficult lists that are colour coded.  In evolution they are all the same colour.  Is there anyway to keep the colours from google?

Thank you in advance.

Francis