Re: [Evolution] User point of view on the attachment bar?

Hi,
Il giorno mer, 18/05/2016 alle 15.33 +0200, Andrea Vai ha scritto:
Hi Milan,
Il giorno mer, 18/05/2016 alle 10.30 +0200, Milan Crha ha scritto:
     Hello,

[...]

Does this change sound sane, from the user point of view?
Do you use the attachment bar at all?
Any other opinion?

I am a heavy user of evo 3.18.5.2 and I hardly ever use the
attachment
bar (I prefer to use the attachments area below the message body,
maybe because I usually decide to interact with attachments after I
have read the message)

just like to add that the attachment bar becomes also very useful when
there is many text in the message body, so if I don't want to read the
complete text but I only need to interact with the attachments, I
would use the attachment bar instead of scrolling all the text and use
the bottom "bar"

Bye,
Andrea

, but I find it extremely useful when the
message has many attachments and I can save them all in a single
directory by clicking on the "Save all" button. A similar button is
not present in the bottom area, so (please correct me if I am wrong)
without the attachment bar I would have to click on each attachment
and save them one by one... thus, it would be nice to maintain that
button, or that feature, somewhere.

Thank you for developing evolution, and also for keeping users in
consideration :-)

bye,
Andrea

     Thanks and bye,