Re: [Evolution] html messages converted to plain text?

On 2016-07-15 at 13:15 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Yes, this is a problem with Exchange. Exchange strips away the html part when using Exhange as an SMTP
server and sending to external users. I think
there is a registry setting that can be changed to fix this but I never bothered to use much time to
investigate. I solved it by using my own SMTP
server when sending emails from my Exchange account...

Regards,

BTJ

Sending with Exchange as SMTP server or with EWS?

I did not try using Exchange SMTP, but with EWS send I don't see it
doing such absurd thing (but perhaps there is a switch needed to
configure it…).