Re: [Evolution] calendar timeout? -

On Wed, 2016-02-17 at 09:58 +0100, Herr Oswald wrote:
my message seems not to come to the list (attachments forbidden?).
So I'm sending it directly to you - hope you can do something with
it.

        Hi,
it might be because the log is too large, the whole message size
is ~102KB.

The log doesn't show much, just many rejects from the server with 403
error, due to no authentication being tried. Yours 3.16.5 is trying to
access some ownCloud server, according to headers there.

You should make sure that the calendar has set Username, which is used
as a notice that the server requires authentication. It's supposed to
be pre-filled in your sources, when you have it configured through GOA.
I recall some changes in the CalDAV authentication, which are probably
not part of your 3.16.5. It would be nice to try with 3.18.4 (there was
a release of 3.18.5 this Monday, but it doesn't contain any related
changes in the CalDAV code). I would try that in a virtual machine,
using a distribution which provides the current stable version of the
evolution-data-server and evolution.

I would also try to configure (one of) the calendar(s) directly in the
Evolution, not using GOA, just to avoid one part of the chain. You can
fill only part of the server URL (hostname + some path prefix) and
Username, then click "Find Calendars" and it may show you available
calendars on the server, if the URL you gave it will be sufficient. It
works better in 3.18.4 than in 3.16.5 too.
        Bye,
        Milan