Re: [Evolution] calendar timeout? -

On Fri, 2016-02-05 at 14:00 +0100, Herr Oswald wrote:
I tried it via system monitor or kill -9 - they always come back...

        Hi,
some desktop environments, like GNOME Shell, can restart the service
when it's lost (on D-Bus), which I suppose is what you face.

Try to kill all but the evolution-calendar-factory process
(ps ax | grep evolution), then run from a terminal:

   $ CALDAV_DEBUG=all /usr/libexec/evolution-calendar-factory -w

If you've new-enough evolution-data-server installed, then the new
process will replace that running, and also will run the other
necessary processes, like the evolution-source-registry.

        Hope it helps,
        Milan