Re: [Evolution] calendar timeout? -

Hello,

when booting my computer, evo and chromium-browser are launched
automatically. Whenever doing so, I get timeout messages for all my
CalDAV accounts. After manually reconnecting, a message "Failed to
prompt for credentials for ''   " appears.

I'm on a 2x2,6GHz, 4GB RAM machine with a 16MBit cable net connection,
so this shouldn't be too bad.

Under normal operation conditions, the timeout message comes back
infrequently. Sometimes then, I cannot save new calendar entries.

I've been using two different owncloud servers, woelkli.com and
blaucloud.de. Both seem not to be reliable enough for evo's current
behaviour - or rather: evo is too picky for these, as I hardly have any
trouble with DAVdroid.

Still, I think there is some space for improvement.

The fact that the CalDAV/CardDAV server is unreachable is not so
unlikely to happen to my experience. So I think,  contacts and calendar
entries should be saved locally in the case the server is unreachable,
and synced back later.

Cheers,
Wolf