Re: [Evolution] calendar timeout? -

On Tue, 2016-02-02 at 11:55 +0100, Herr Oswald wrote:
when booting my computer, evo and chromium-browser are launched
automatically. Whenever doing so, I get timeout messages for all my
CalDAV accounts. After manually reconnecting, a message "Failed to
prompt for credentials for ''   " appears.

Does this happen only initially and it works subsequently?  Or does
it 'always' happen?    I use Evolution with numerous CardDAV/CalDAV
connections, on servers that are not terribly fast, and I do not see
any credentials errors.   The "Failed to prompt for credentials for
''  " is suspiciously specific ...  are you certain this is not some
other type of problem?  Authentication/keyring/etc...

As most time it's running nicely, I don't belive so,

Run evolution-calendar-factory in a terminal with something like
 CALDAV_DEBUG={all|message:body|message:header|message|items|attachme
nt
s} evolution-calendar-factory >& logfileMultiple options can be
specified as a comma-separated list.

I tried:
$ evolution-calendar-factory CALDAV_DEBUG=all

and got
evolution-calendar-factory: Befehl nicht gefunden.
(command not found)

But system monitor shows a process called "evolution-calendar-factory".

I don't understand that line:
CALDAV_DEBUG={all|message:body|message:header|message|items|attachmen
ts} evolution-calendar-factory >& logfile

How would a proper line read?

Cheers,
Wolf