Re: [Evolution] Bouncing emails

On Mon, 2016-08-08 at 10:51 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:

Rudolf perhaps should backup the original file and edit the
file...

      Hi,
that's true. The file will be also overwritten the next time the
application is updated (or reinstalled).

Since the 3.22.0, to be released on September 19th, the .ui file can
be
copied to ~/.config/evolution/ui/ and the modifications made there.
Then the modifications will stick even between updates, until the
evolution itself defines higher .ui file version.

IOW instead of

<toolitem action='mail-redirect'>
</toolitem>

just

<toolitem action='mail-redirect'/>
                                ^
                                ^

Those two notations are equivalent, the only difference is that
the later is shorter for writing.
      Bye,
      Milan

Thanks, as I burned my fingers in the 80's already, I backup always
before I start messing with files... ;-)

Rudolf