Re: [Evolution] Bouncing emails

Dear Rudolf,

Am Donnerstag, den 04.08.2016, 21:58 +0200 schrieb Rudolf Künzli:
On Thu, 2016-08-04 at 15:52 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:

On Thu, 2016-08-04 at 21:52 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:

Hello,
Is there a way to bounce messages back to the sender?
I'd need that from time to time.

Not entirely sure what you mean by "bounce", but you can Message
->Forward As->Redirect.

The message was not clear.
I have some people sending me messages I don't like.
Naturally I could set up a filter and delete them automatically.
But I like to let them know that their messages are not welcome
More clear now?

Sorry for being ignorant, but I still not totally understand your
question. If you want them to know, that the messages are not welcome,
why is replying to the message with a text, that the messages are not
welcome, not good enough? What do you mean by bouncing exactly?

In another reply you mention, that this feature was provided by email
clients back in the day. Do you remember, what they exactly did with
the message, and what is different to replying to it?

Thanks,

Paul