Re: [Evolution] Bouncing emails

On Sun, 2016-08-07 at 17:45 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:

As far as I learned with this thread, I can use Forward -> Redirect
which does exactly what I need...
I'd love to get the button in the tool bar, but it's not a real
problem.

Strange, Evolutions "Redirect" works different for my version of
Evolution, since it adds myself to the recipients.

Anyway, if you want let friends know, that you read their mails, but
you
don't have interest to reply, then the friends should use "Request
Read
Receipt" (Request Return Receipt or what ever it's named by their
mailers). So you culd confirm that you read the mail, but you don't
need
to reply.

Regards,
Ralf

It works fine in my version 3.20.4 & Gnome

I don't have only friends... :-(