Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 129, Issue 10

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:27:03 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
I guess the request for feature enhancement should be filed against the
composer and not against the mailing list actions plugin, right?

The composer perhaps wasn't the right choice, since the box doesn't
appear in the editor, but when viewing a messages, so perhaps I should
have chosen mailer or what ever option else is available by BZ.