Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 129, Issue 10

Not sure what box you mean. The Reply to Digest action is on the
right- click menu when focused on the digest message. I'm using
3.18.5.2 and don't have any digest messages to look at.

"If you wish to reply to a component message, use your mailer's
facility for this. In Evolution: right-click and select from the
pop-up menu."

The current text already says this. What are you proposing to change?
Note that I don't have 3.20 so if there's something new I'll need to
see it.

If attachments make it through the list, then take a look at the
attached low quality image.

On top of the image you see a MIME digest and in the upper left corner
of an attached mail within the MIME digest, a box to select what to do,
e.g. "Reply to All". Below this there's a plain text digest, with the
menu that appears by a right click. There's no special digest option
available.

The version of Evolution is 3.20.1.