Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 129, Issue 10

Patrick, if you don't want to temporarily change the settings of your
account, then consider to subscribe by two test accounts. By one
account
receive a plain text digest, by the other receive a MIME digest. It
seems to be good, if you would "experience" the two digests modes
yourself.

OK I did that and tried it with MIME mode. I see the interface has
changed since I last looked at digests, i.e. the reply now happens via
a drop-down menu as you already pointed out. I don't know when that
change happened. I can't be bothered testing the plain text version as
I have no reason to think it will work anyway. I'll change the default
mode for the list to MIME and hope that's the end of it.

The other thing I notice is that the menu offers Reply to Sender and
Reply to All, but not Reply to List, which is the preferred way to
reply to list messages. Not sure if that's a bug or a necessary feature
due to some limitation in the way MIME digests are generated.

poc