Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 129, Issue 10

On Mon, 2016-04-18 at 12:27 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Mon, 2016-04-18 at 10:10 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

Can you file a BZ report please? Remember to quote the number here
in
case anyone wants to follow up.
Somebody needs to follow up, since I won't do it, because I'm not a
digest user.

I guess the request for feature enhancement should be filed against
the
composer and not against the mailing list actions plugin, right?

Thanks Ralf. I've now modified the default digest option to MIME and
edited the digest intro to reflect the various options for replying.

poc