Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 129, Issue 10

On Sun, 2016-04-17 at 11:44 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
From what I can see in the image you appear to be looking in the wrong
place. Don't select anything from the top-level menus. Simply point at
the body of a digest message and right-click. You should get a pop-up
menu of actions, one of which says something like Reply to Digest
Message.

Hi,

to keep the screenshot as small as possible, I clicked in the left upper
corner of a digest's body. It shows the same menu, that appears, if I
click somewhere in the middle of a digest's body. There is no "Reply to
Digest" or similar menu entry available.

Anyway, the new screenshots are better.

plain_text.jpg shows the right click menu of a plain text digest, the
mouse pointer is included.

mime.jpg shows the selection box, you need to click, to reply to an
attached mail inside of a MIME digest. The mouse pointer is above this
selection box, but I did not click, so the menu isn't opened.

Regards,
Ralf