Re: [Evolution] Some questions..

On Sun, 2016-04-17 at 13:57 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
I managed to import the addressbook, so just ignore that question..
But I have another question, can I tell Evolution what to do when
opening a folder? I.e. tell it to either open the oldest
unread email, if none such exist, to open the newest, etc?

Evolution will remember the preferences for the view of a folder.

--
Meetings Coordinator, Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers
537 Shirley St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503-1754 Phone: 616.581.8010