Re: [Evolution] Some questions..

On Sun, 2016-04-17 at 13:41 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
- Does Evolution support IMAP Idle? Can't seem to find anything about
this in the account configuration.

Yes.  Note that the performance of IDLE can be impacted by the number
of connections you permit, and the folders you 'watch'.

- Can I import my addressbook from Claws Mail?

If it can export to vCard, yes.

- Can one email address have two different signtatures, depending on
html mail or plain text, i.e. Evolution chooses the right one based
one editor choice?

No clue.

- What does "Listen for server change notifications" do?

I believe that is IDLE support.

- Can I really delete a message instead of just marking the message
as deleted?

Depends on the backend.  But you can configure Trash in a variety of
backend-agnostic ways.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>