[Evolution] Some questions..

- Does Evolution support IMAP Idle? Can't seem to find anything about this in the account configuration.
- Can I import my addressbook from Claws Mail?
- Can one email address have two different signtatures, depending on html mail or plain text, i.e. Evolution
chooses the right one based one editor
choice?
- What does "Listen for server change notifications" do?
- Can I really delete a message instead of just marking the message as deleted?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj havleik no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: