From: Bjørn T Johansen <btj havleik no>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: [Evolution] Some questions..
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 13:41:41 +0200

- Does Evolution support IMAP Idle? Can't seem to find anything about this in the account configuration.
- Can I import my addressbook from Claws Mail?
- Can one email address have two different signtatures, depending on html mail or plain text, i.e. Evolution chooses the right one based one editor
choice?
- What does "Listen for server change notifications" do?
- Can I really delete a message instead of just marking the message as deleted?

Regards,

BTJ