Re: [Evolution] Some questions..

On Sun, 2016-04-17 at 13:41 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
- Does Evolution support IMAP Idle? Can't seem to find anything about
this in the account configuration.

Yes. Configure the account as IMAP+.

- Can I import my addressbook from Claws Mail?

I've no idea how Claws handles address books.

- Can one email address have two different signtatures, depending on
html mail or plain text, i.e. Evolution chooses the right one based
one editor
choice?

You can autogenerate a signature (see under Identity). Don't know if
that's enough.

- What does "Listen for server change notifications" do?

It reduces the amount of server polling because the server will notify
changes if it's configured to do that (which depends on the server
admin of course). You might want to refer to https://help.gnome.org/use
rs/evolution/3.18/mail-receiving-options-imap-plus.html.en

- Can I really delete a message instead of just marking the message
as deleted?

Delete then expunge (Folder->Expunge or Ctrl-E). That's how IMAP is
designed to work.

poc