Re: [Evolution] evolution 3.10 not sending messages from one of my mail acounts

El lun, 21-09-2015 a las 12:44 +0200, Milan Crha escribió:
On Fri, 2015-09-18 at 08:21 +0200, Clara Cagigal Cobo wrote:
> How could I obtain the debug information:
> as you have obtained?."

	Hi,
there had been added more detailed information in a more recent version
than you have.

> I would like to continue using evolution 3.10 since it is the proper
> one in ubuntu 14.04, upgrading to 3.12 or superior would requiere the
> use of ppas which could break my system.

Right, understood. That's the disadvantage of a distribution with a
long term support, especially if they do not update certain
applications that often.

I'm afraid I cannot help more here. It's interesting to see that
evolution 3.2 worked fine with that server, because my observation
suggests that the issue seems to be caused mainly due to the SMTP
server responses, but I can be wrong. I do not have an installation
with evolution 3.2, thus I cannot test it.
	Bye,
	Milan