[Evolution] Detailed error message: Unable to connect to 'Personal': Error introspecting unknown summary field 'file_as_localized'"

Hi.

I had Linux Mint Debian Edition and some default version of Evolution in
there. I reinstalled system to Linux Mint 17.2 and I have Evolution
3.10.4. But I forgot to do backup file from old Evolution. So I
recovered dir. /home/my_name/.local/share/evolution and put it in new
instalation. Emails was recovered, email account doesn't. But I can't
load old address book. I have error "This address book cannot be opened.
Please check that the
path /home/my_name/.local/share/evolution/addressbook/system-address-book exists and that permissions are set
to access it.

Detailed error message: Unable to connect to 'Personal': Error
introspecting unknown summary field 'file_as_localized'"

dir system-address-book was not exist, so I created and copied data
from /home/my_name/.local.share/evolution/system, but it didn't help..