[Evolution] evolution-ews? message status problem

Hello
Yesterday i compiled evolution 3.18.1 with evolution-ews 318.1 under Ubuntu 14.04.3
Everything is working same way, but today i found one problem

In our shared mailbox status of messages remain unchanged, when my colleges read mail in Inbox
So I have about 300 unread messages while the others - 6

It's very interesting but in subfolders i see actual information
It is hard to work this way

Thanks,

Danila Reznichuk