[Evolution] Greetings and Calendar Question

Greetings all,

I'm new here and don't know if this is the best place for a support question or not.

I'm Josh from the Boise area and I'm the IT Director at a small wholesale furniture company.  Our Enterprise network is Microsoft but I have been dabbling with Linux for years and have recently begun using it at home.  I've also setup Linux servers at work before.  I love Gnome 3 and Evolution has always been the best Linux PIM in my opinion.

I run Debian Jessie at home with Gnome 3.14 and Evolution 3.12.9.

I was using KDE previously (sorry) and exported my contacts as CSV from KAddressBook and my calendar as .ics from KOrganizer.  I imported both into Evolution with acceptable results.  The calendar made it ok but 1) I can't edit the recurring appointments ('sorry you cant edit this' errors) and 2) lately evolution-calendar-factory started causing 100% cpu and my disk starting filling up.  I discovered /var/log/syslog is full of the following errors:

Oct 16 16:53:39 simplyred org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.Calendar4[1049]: (evolution-calendar-factory:1223): libecal-CRITICAL **: time_days_in_month: assertion 'year >= 1900' failed

I have the calendar-factory service stopped to get control of the cpu and logging problems.

What's the best way to fix this?  Can I simply delete ~/.config/evolution/sources/system-calendar.source and start over?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Josh