Re: [Evolution] Scratch configuration questions to evolution 3.12.9 Part2

Hello together,

Sorry I find apparently never the right words to describe what I would
like.
Either I find a way for individual backups of the emails, contacts,
notes, calendar/birthdays, and signatures.
Or I can find a backup way directly at the file level with direct
insight into the files so that I can compare it.

All evolution data have been taken over since
20080613_evolution-backup.tar.gz
because errors have crept in which I otherwise can get rid.

The objective is and remains the old loads to get rid of for a current
and stable evolution.

now I'm looking for a way on the file level.
but since the configuration files are spread out I need to know now.
WHAT ARE THE DEPENDENCIES?
There need I now a competent reply so that I now step for step all files
can compare.
I ask for your help
Thanx
Ralph