Re: [Evolution] Scratch configuration questions to evolution 3.12.9 Part2

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------Von: Andre Klapper
<ak-47 gmx net>
An: evolution-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: [Evolution] Scratch configuration questions to evolution
3.12.9
Datum: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 10:53:31 +0200

On Fri, 2015-10-09 at 10:13 +0200, rbre gmx wrote:
Where is the evolution 3.12.9 Notes directory?

In which files is the evolution 3.12.9 notes configuration stored
In which files is the evolution 3.12.9 Signatures configuration
stored
In which files is the evolution 3.12.9 calendar configuration stored
In which files is the evolution 3.12.9 birthday configuration stored
In which files is the evolution 3.12.9 mail configuration stored

See https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.12/data-storage.html

and how can I read and edit

You can read and edit Evolution's data by using Evolution.

andre

**********************

Thank you for your help

Andre thanks for the very good note
You can read and edit evolution's data by using evolution.

Who can answer competently, complete and detailed these questions?

Now I need to know which files belong together.
* .local / * .config and dconf and the name of the directory
I WANT to make a backup from scratch

with this files/topics
notes, signatures, calendar, birthday, e-mail

where ist the file stored = system-address-book
where ist the file stored = system-calendar

I must compare the files in a shell Editor
cause there are two partitions on a PC
Therefore, the second partition is newly installed
that everything is original.

I learned how I can edit the HOME/.config/dconf.
With alt + f2 + dconf-Editor.

Dconf-editor
org \ gnome \ evolution
default-address-book    = system-address-book
default-calendar        = system-calendar

Regards
Ralph