Re: [Evolution] Evolution not connecting to my network

On Tue, 2015-11-10 at 16:12 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2015-11-10 at 12:02 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
just for a reference:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/offline.html.en

Thanks Milan. I wish the online Help would include URLs to make it
easier to give this kind of reference.

        Hi,
if you've evolution's help installed in a separate package, and you
uninstall it, then the help will still work, it'll just redirect to the
online/web version of it. It won't work when the machine is offline,
but I believe it's better than nothing. I do not recall since which
version of the evolution this is available, unfortunately.
        Bye,
        Milan