[Evolution] Evolution not connecting to my network

I have just upgraded my Fedora 21 box to 22 (using dnf system-upgrade). Everything else is working and Firefox is happy with the network - tha is how I am posting this message.

Evolution was working flawlessly under Fedora 21, but now it will only say "Evolution is currently offline due to a network outage. Evolution will return to online mode once a network connection is established".

Is it possible that Evo may unhappy with using my WiFi network? Why this could be a problem is beyond me but I am clutching at straws at present.

Any help tracing the problem would be gratefully received, as I am currently reduced to handling my email account through Firefox, which is not my preference.

Thanks in advance,
Doug