Re: [Evolution] Second request for help: Messages from IMPAX getting corrupted by each other

On Tue, 2015-11-10 at 17:00 +0000, Reid Thompson wrote:
the nssdb folder for the user is in ~/.pki
the system nss folder, if it exists, is in /etc/pki/
(just as a note, in case /etc/pki/nssdb doesn't exist on your host,
my system
does not have /etc/pki and evo functions fine)

My bad. I assumed you were talking about Evolution's own databases.

I guess one option would be to remove /etc/pki/nssdb and hope something
recreates it (after taking a backup of course).

poc