Re: [Evolution] Upgrade Evolution outside of Ubuntu mechanism

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 12:15 AM, Emre Erenoglu <erenoglu gmail com> wrote:

Otherwise, when I used 14.04, I self compiled Evolution since I needed webkit composer. To do it, you need to first
   sudo apt-get build-dep evolution-data-server
to get all required dependencies.

Just to make a point, I might have added Gnome3 PPA to my 14.04 system when trying to compile Evolution 3.13.x.  I do not remember now. So if you end up having Gnome stuff too old to compile in 14.04, you can try adding the PPA as well:
https://launchpad.net/~gnome3-team/+archive/ubuntu/gnome3

Br,
Emre