Re: [Evolution] Upgrade Evolution outside of Ubuntu mechanism

On Wed, 2015-03-25 at 18:28 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

I have Lubuntu 14.04, and I use Evolution.

Have you thought about using a different distribution other than Ubuntu?

It's a serious question and not meant to be the prompt for a long
discussion on distros, but if your current one is not providing you with
what you need, then there are plenty more out there.

I do appreciate the suggestion, however much my previous answer may have
sounded brusque.  I just have reasons to think long and hard before
going away from Ubuntu derivatives.

--

Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com