Re: [Evolution] Edit an existing email?

On Fri, 2015-03-13 at 15:45 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
Another change that would help with the same issues would be the ability
to save the reply message in the same folder with the received message,
rather than having it automatically go to the "Sent" folder.

Edit -> Preferences -> <select account> -> Edit -> Defaults -> "Save
replies in the folder of the message being replied to".

P.

Thanks, I'm glad to see that this has been added--it does not
exist in version 2.32.3 that I use because it comes with RedHat 6.6.
George Reeke