Re: [Evolution] Edit an existing email?

On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 23:49 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 20:46 +0000, Emilio Recio wrote:
Hello, the way around is to copy the email you want to annotate (it could be your or someone else's
email)
to your draft folder. After copying it there, open the email you just copied. You should then be set to
"Edit as new..." as the feature from Thunderbird.

Sure but I should not have to. I really would like to see this feature in a future release.

 Jocke

-e